Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Economics 101 and The Fiscal Cliff

The Fiscal Cliff is NONSENSE!

I mean really, it makes no sense to me. But I'll tell you something that does make sense to me. Our Country owes debt to other countries and other countries owe debt to The US of A. I don't understand and I wish someone would tell me why Our Leaders in Washington are not making the most of our own natural resources and good ol' Yankee Ingenuity and capitalize on what apparently is the greatest cash crops in the world, Marijuana.
Fiscal Cliff indeed!

 There I said it. Now you must understand that is not coming from someone who lives in Washington State where they have taken steps to decriminalize a plant that grows like a weed, has so many useful purposes industrially as well as medicinally, was grown or used by all of our country's Forefathers and can be harvested anywhere cept' where ice covers the ground. And even there it can be grown indoors. Fiscal cliff ?? It just doesn't make any sense (I'm talking as an outsider looking in) that we are not taking advantage of the opportunities to put people to work,plant farms where there is just nothing productive happening on the land, and get out of debt. I make it all seem so easy don't I? Well check out the video below to see how easy it's gotten to handle situations in an entrepreneurial manner... I give you...EZ Trim

 


 Isn't that awesome!!! Now the guy with the farm who was hiring out to roving bands of "Trimmers" whenever it was time to reap, trim and manicure his product, has now given way to the "horseless carriage" of his industry. I'm all for making a buck, but I'm more for "share the wealth". Those roving bands of "Trimmers"need work too!

Fiscal Cliff

Can you imagine the suit's and ties on Capitol Hill who refuse to work with another American because he isn't as greedy as him or a number of other labels we can toss around and no matter which one I choose, I will still be politicly incorrect, getting together to put this pot deal into action. Not like they screwed up Prohibition ! But like they built Apple Computers or Apple Corps but that's another topic. We are still a few years away I guess from people born the late 50's or 60's take power in...oh wait they are there now! The problem is now their egos and affiliations change and it's more about personal growth and wealth even though the idea of Public Service ie...Serving the Public became not so important. Come on guys this isn't for me this is for my grandkids who I don't want growing up in a world of corruption and greed. I mean what's the worse that could happen? The Marijuana industry will turn into the tobacco industry??  or  or or maybe the distilled spirits industry????  or or or I got one even better the pharmaceutical industry....  Marijuana has way more uses than just getting you stoned. I mean the Declaration of Independence was written on it.


 Please watch the above video and let's hash this out and discuss this.



 Let's face it, there are bigger factors involved here and why the truth has to be just put on the back burner. I really thought that President Clinton who never inhaled or President Bush jr who might have inhaled to President Obama who ... well what is the real truth to why a product that grows like a weed,has so many uses and has never killed a person using it but many have died protecting the people who have profited from it's growth and sales. Part Two tomorrow...







 If you like this post please share it and comment below.    
 
I'd love the opportunity to help you grow your internet marketing and Empower business with my group. We are growing daily, learning from our mistakes and others too! Experience & Education is HOW we grow. Taking Massive Action is WHY we grow!!!
Here is where you may find NEW ideas for your posts Unique Article Wizard 10,000 Per Month Challenge FREE-Click Here! banner468x60

No comments:

Post a Comment